In addition to the Facelift Massage, I offer the 5,000 year old healing modality known as, Kansa Vatki, which is an Ayurvedic foot massage.
How is Kansa Vatki foot massage performed?
A metal bowl or metal wand called Kansa, is used with oil to massage the feet. Kansa is considered a sacred metal in the Indian tradition. Kansa means bronze which is a metal alloy, made of copper, tin and zinc which have healing properties.
Copper is helpful for inflammation. Tin helps in cases of headaches and insomnia. Zinc is helpful for the immune system, diabetes and digestion.
- Reduces stress by calming the mind and body
- Improves mental clarity and focus
- Removes toxins from our internal organs allowing for optimal functioning
- Improves posture, leaving your body more elongated, allowing for more space and energy flow to and around our organs
- Stimulates and balances all the organs, especially the liver, spleen, stomach and adrenal glands
- Removes inflammation from the body
- Removes acidity from the body
- Removes excessive heat from the body
- Increases strength and stamina in the lower limbs
- Improves the condition of ligaments and muscles of the lower limbs
- Improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- Relaxes tired feet
Sessions are one hour. Your feet will be very happy!
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment please contact me at, (917) 651-7042 or via e-mail at, email@example.com. Looking forward to working with you!