Spending long hours at a keyboard puts you at risk for carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis and other work-related upper extremity disorders (WRUEDs).
Researchers found that those who use more force than necessary when hitting the keys on the keyboard had the strongest symptoms of work-related upper extremity disorders. To lower your risk, lighten up.
Tips to help you lighten up:
- Use the least amount of force needed for the keystrokes to register.
- Be mindful when typing; post a reminder near your computer to type lightly.
- Identify your “triggers”; you may tend to type harder when you’re tired, hurried or under stress.
- Keep your wrists relaxed; neither flexed upwards or downwards.
- Make sure your monitor is at eye level.
To prevent any disorders or help with any pain or stiffness you may be currently experiencing, I’m offering a half hour hand and arm massage as an add-on to any face or foot massage session.
Visit nynaturalfaceliftmassage.com to learn more about my unique beauty- and health-enhancing massages, including incredible before-and-after photos of previous clients. To schedule your own facial rejuvenation facelift massage, call (212) 769-4722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NY Natural Facelift Massage
New York City